NEW for 2021
- Promoting in a Post-COVID world?
- More Case Studies
- The impact of being on-pack vs. not.
- Holiday Prizing – what has changed.
- What have people been doing more/less of?
- What do people plan on doing more/less of?
- How does a fuel station sell more drinking glasses than Costco and Walmart…COMBINED?
- How can a cheeseburger change more behaviour than $1,000,000?
- Why a promotion is better for your brand than brand advertising.
- Why repeating a promotion is the Holy Grail.
- How to ruin a phenomenal promotion in 1 easy step.
- What do people want to win?
- What is the smallest investment that will drive a change in behaviour?
- What is the optimal prize structure?
- Knowing which prize is actually driving the promotion – smaller is better.
- Contra is almost impossible to nail.
- When is the ask too much?
- What is given vs. what is received?
- How do consumers want to enter?
- How can mechanic impact purchase frequency?
- ‘Free’ is great, but does it need to be?
- Messaging hierarchy
- The role and importance of comprehension
- Does the name of a promotion really matter?
The latest report in Powerpoint format.
Report + Workshop
The report (in Powerpoint format) plus a 2-hour workshop personalised to your company/category.
AUD $5,400 + travel costs
30 slides of insight on 2021’s promotional trends and how COVID is shaping them.
We refer to Promotrack constantly to help us hone promotional mechanics and prizing recommendations, leading to optimal results for our clients. The workshop Devon and the team ran was interactive, informative and added value by bringing the data to life via examples from the categories we work across, demonstrating how the insights can really drive results.
We'd love to hear from you!
Level 1, 119 Bridport Street, Albert Park, Melbourne, Victoria 3026
Ph: +61 3 9682 8325
20-40 Meagher St Chippendale NSW 2008
163-1320〒, 20 Floor Moboff Offices, 6-5-1 Nishi-Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, Japan
Ph: +81 -03-4582-2364
20 Birch Avenue, Toronto, Ontario, M4V1C8
Ph. 1-800-784-5757, +416-440-0310